commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [Launcher] release 1.0
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:09:14 GMT
Actually the startup-using-launcher tomcat script are much smaller
then the other original ones:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/bin/startup-using-launcher.sh?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.1

Yes, VM paramers are fulle supported
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons/launcher/src/bin/launcher.xml?rev=1.1.1.1&view=auto

Create a set of (conditionally) JVM arguments
   <jvmargset id="base.jvm.args">
     <jvmarg value="-sourcepath" if="jdb"/>
     <jvmarg path="${app.home}/../src/java" if="jdb"/>
     <jvmarg value="-Xdebug" if="jpda.settings"/>
     <jvmarg value="-Xrunjdwp:${jpda.settings}" if="jpda.settings"/>
   </jvmargset>

and refer it from the launch command
   <jvmargset refid="base.jvm.args"/>

Just as flexible as you would expect :-)

-- Dirk