commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject [Launcher] release 1.0
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:33:49 GMT
Launcher was imported into jakarta commons almost 2 years ago (25 okt
2002) but never had a release. The thing missing was a simple example
to get new users started.
Alban Peignier contributed this example, I added it to CVS.

So we're ready to release IMHO.
The site is build using maven, the component (and example) is build
using an ant build.
dev-build can be found here:
http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkv/builds/

Unless somebody see a mayor problem I would like to start the release
process for launcher, lets say release target date in 3 weeks.

Is this enough review time for everybody?
I'm especially looking at the tomcat team as they are the main users.
Other RC testers are also invited of cource...

(please reply to common-dev)

-- Dirk