commons-user mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <>
Subject Re: [Configuration] - Binaries not available to download?
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:31:49 GMT
Chris Lamothe wrote:

>Hi, first time user, long time fan.
>I just went to grab Commons Configuration for a project and noticed
>there wasn't any binaries available for download.  Any particular
>In the meantime I'm compiling a nightly build (as soon as I work my
>way down the list of dependencies.
I'd be happy to provide nightly builds for [configuration] as I do for
lots of other Commons and Commons Sandbox projects.  However, for that
to happen I need a build.xml file for which "ant clean dist" works
correctly.  Unfortunately, with the build.xml that is currently checked
in, I get compile errors trying to find the class
"", so the build fails.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message