commons-user mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject [math] Eliminating [lang] dependency
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 13:09:09 GMT
I just opened a ticket (#29948) and attached a patch that pulls the
implementation code from lang's NestableException into MathException. This
would eliminate the [lang] dependency.  The full implementation is
included, which is probably overkill and may push things over the "small
amount of code" limit.  Before committing, I wanted to give others the
opportunity to suggest alternatives.  In any case, I would need to add
some more test cases (and test with 1.3, rather than commenting out the
1.4 check as the patch does).