commons-user mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [jelly] Any chance to start a browser from a jelly script?
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 09:28:53 GMT
Paul Libbrecht schrieb:

> But what does "go" mean ?
> - Bring the user there ?
> - Show it to the user (without necessarily much interaction) ?
> - Make the HTTP request ?
>
> paul

Hello Paul,

I just wanted to show some generated html files directly to show in the
browser after creation, with all possible user interaction which is
possible from the generated files, so a full featured browser is
necessary. I've solved the problem in the meantime by using JDIC. As I
need the browser for testing, this seems to be the best solution for me
(BrowserLauncher does not seem to be updated for some time, so I don't
know, if it will be compatible with new browser versions).

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld