commons-user mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [jelly]Tags in strings
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 08:38:52 GMT
Thank You Paul,

in the meantime I've found out, that the CDATA trick does it, but the
description of 'core:set' is misleading and should be clarified. For the
attribute 'encode' it says:
Sets whether the body of the tag should be XML encoded as text (so that
< and > are encoded as & lt; and & gt;) or leave the text as XML which
is the default. This is only used if this tag is specified with no value
so that the text body of this tag is used as the body.

I understand this, that the default is to not encode the tags - while
I've found that I've to set this attribute explicitly to false - then it
works.

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld