commons-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hess <patrick.h...@ish.de>
Subject [DbUtils] problem with BeanHandler
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:19:28 GMT

Hi there,

I'm trying at the moment to replace some my JDBC code with DbUtils.
Currently I have a problem with the BeanHandler. I'm using an Oracle
8.1.7 database with thin driver on JDK 1.3 on Windows.

My problem: except with the BeanHandler everything works fine, my
results are like expected. When using the BeanHandler all numeric fields
are 0 while string values are set. I tried different variations of the
bean like using int, long, Integer or Long for the numeric properties.

I didn't found any references to such a problem on google so I think I
did some mistake. Can anyone give me a hint to find out what's going on?

Thanks in advance, have a nice day
    Patrick