commons-user mailing list archives

From Simone Pierazzini <>
Subject Re: [collections] Point based map
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:01:58 GMT
On Monday 26 July 2004 20:26, Stephen Colebourne wrote:
> Unfortunately this implementation would be unsuitable for [collections],
> primarily on the grounds of it being very specific to the Point and
> Rectangle classes.

Yes, I understand. I think that quadtree algorithm itself would be useful and
generic. Indeed, it is not restricted to graphic applications only, but it is
used also in simulations.
Maybe I could use my own interfaces instead of Point/Rectangle (or even a
generic Shape instead of Rectangle).

Do you have any ideas to modify my work so that it could be useful for you?

Simone Pierazzini

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message