commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject RE: FileUpload.setSizeMax(I)V Error
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 18:16:06 GMT

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Eurico Frade wrote:

> If I don't have the file in classpath I get a NoClassDefFoundError and if I
> have the file in classpath I get the error that I had describe.

Hmm, that doesn't make sense if you're using the struts-upload.war file,
since that war contains all of the classes required for the app to work
correctly.

I just tested struts-upload.war from Struts 1.1 Final on JBoss 3.2.1, and
everything works perfectly. What is different about your configuration, I
wonder?

--
Martin Cooper