commons-user mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DbUtils] problem with BeanHandler
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:58:26 GMT
Download the latest nightly build and test with that.  DbUtils 1.0 shipped
with a rather simple bean population implementation that causes this
problem.  DbUtils 1.1 will ship with a smarter version that should handle
numbers correctly.

The actual cause of the problem is that Oracle is returning BigDecimal
objects for numeric columns and your bean has an int property so DbUtils
doesn't call the setter method.

David