commons-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Joseph Olaes" <cont...@olaes.net>
Subject RE: [FileUpload] Question re Sample Code for MultipartStream class (what is OutputStream output for?)
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:14:58 GMT
Craig,

Thank you for your reply, this has cleared things up somewhat for me.

List,

I wonder if there are any sites out there that I haven't come across yet
that will give me a few hints on how to get a text file upload working
on a JSP script. I'm only 3 days into working with JSPs, but I have
experience with ColdFusion and PHP which apparently tend to do a lot of
stuff for you behind the scenes, including file upload.

Thanks in advance for any help
-TJ

Is