commons-user mailing list archives

From "Farzad Kohantorabi" <f_kohantor...@ebs.ir>
Subject digester
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:24:08 GMT
Hi List,

I have following code written to parse a simple xml to my java objects:

Digester digester = new Digester(
SAXParserFactory.newInstance().newSAXParser() );

digester.setValidating( false );

digester.push( rootSection );

digester.addObjectCreate( "*/node", OrderSection.class.getName() );
digester.addSetProperties( "*/node" );
digester.addSetNext( "*/node", "addChild" );

digester.parse( in );

And this code works perfectly but I have problem running it on WebSphere
application server. I have deployed my code on other servers like OC4J
and it works fine. I don't know what goes wrong with WAS. I have to add
that it does not throw any exceptions. It just does not set the the
attributes.

TIA,
Farzad.