commons-user mailing list archives

From "Farzad Kohantorabi" <>
Subject digester
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:24:08 GMT
Hi List,
I have following code written to parse a simple xml to my java objects:
Digester digester = new Digester(
SAXParserFactory.newInstance().newSAXParser() );
digester.setValidating( false );
digester.push( rootSection );
digester.addObjectCreate( "*/node", OrderSection.class.getName() );
digester.addSetProperties( "*/node" );
digester.addSetNext( "*/node", "addChild" );
digester.parse( in );
And this code works perfectly but I have problem running it on WebSphere
application server. I have deployed my code on other servers like OC4J
and it works fine. I don't know what goes wrong with WAS. I have to add
that it does not throw any exceptions. It just does not set the the