commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Question
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:48:39 GMT
hi mike

there's quite a bit in flux at the moment. there are certain
infrastructure issues which are holding the actual final posting of the
0.5 release. the website at the moment reflects the code in CVS HEAD
but once the 0.5 release can be officially released i intend to upload
the documentation and link it from the website. you should then be able
to find the right documentation for the version you're using.

matthew's suggestion looks about right to me but you need to be used
the CVS HEAD version.

- robert