commons-user mailing list archives

From masukomi <masuk...@masukomi.org>
Subject [project HttpClient] Redirect not supported error
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:45:27 GMT
It all started when I added in a .htaccess file with a Redirect temp
line in it.
Now my GetMethod returns
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpException: Redirect from host <some
domain> to <some other domain> is not supported
setFollowRedirects was set to true. I can't really find any docs on
what isn't being supported and what I have to do to make it actually
follow them.

Any ideas?

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpException: Redirect from host <some
domain> to <some other domain> is not supported
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.checkValidRedirect(HttpMeth
odBase.java:1243)
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.processRedirectResponse(Htt
pMethodBase.java:1191)
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.checkValidRedirect(HttpMeth
odBase.java:1243)
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.isRetryNeeded(HttpMethodBas
e.java:977)
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.checkValidRedirect(HttpMeth
odBase.java:1243)
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java
:1095)
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.checkValidRedirect(HttpMeth
odBase.java:1243)
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:
675)
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.checkValidRedirect(HttpMeth
odBase.java:1243)
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:
529)

-Kate Rhodes
Open source consultant & Java developer
http://www.masukomi.org