commons-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, James H [IT]" <james.h.ander...@citigroup.com>
Subject RE: [DbUtils] ClassCastException
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:09:26 GMT
Thanks! I should have thought of that :-(

-----Original Message-----
From: Geeta Ramani [mailto:gramani@terralink.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 2:53 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: RE: [DbUtils] ClassCastException

Hi Jim:

Am jumping in here since I ahve not been paying attention to this thread.. But here's an answer
to one of your questions:

Object.getClass() gives the Class object to which your object belongs. For example, Object.getClass().getName()
will give you the name of the class.. etc..(since you say you are new to java, i may suggest
that you look at the api..)

Regards,
Geeta