commons-user mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject [VFS] SFTP with special char user/pass
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:54:05 GMT
Hey all,
Has anyone ran into the scenario where the username has a special char in it?  I have one
SFTP account that uses the '\' character (a single one).

==code==
String server = "server1";
String user = "my\\user";
String pass = "password";
String connectionstring = "sftp://"+user+":"+pass+"@"+server;
FileSystemOptions fileSystemOptions = new FileSystemOptions();
SftpFileSystemConfigBuilder.getInstance().setUserInfo(fileSystemOptions, new TrustEveryoneUserInfo());
FileObject mydata = mySFTPProvider.resolveFile( connectionstring ,fileSystemOptions );
==end code==

I've tried using single-quote/apostrophe ' char to surround the username, but that didn't
seem to help.  Any ideas?

-D