commons-user mailing list archives

From "Pingili, Madhupal" <MPing...@BBandT.com>
Subject RE: [logging] Logging problems with log4j - [SOLVED]
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:17:09 GMT
Hello All,
Thanks to all who have responded to this post.
Here are the settings that solved the problem:
After deploying J2EE app (.ear) on WAS 5.1, make sure you have
Classloader mode as PARENT_LAST  and WAR Classloader Policy as
Application.

Now it's logging all messages it is supposed to log, just like the app
on WAS 4.0.4.

Reddy Pingili