commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [DBCP] java.sql.SQLException: Refcursor value is invalid
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:38:49 GMT
Look like a JDBC protocol problem. Maybe you can try the OCI driver.

Upgrading to DBCP v1.2 can help because in this new version you can
skip the call to setReadOnly by not specifying a value for the property.

You can use the PoolableConnectionFactory constructor with the
"Boolean defaultReadOnly" parameter.

-- Dirk