commons-user mailing list archives

From Kedar Panse <ke...@bancbridge.com>
Subject Re: [HTTPClient 3.0 alpha] Cookie handling-- with secure attrubute
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 23:52:01 GMT
Thanks,  that removing secure setting worked. It wasn't sending secure
cookies even for https,  I think may be as I registered https protocol
for https using custom Secure Socket factory, it wasn't sending the
secure cookie.
I was using  --> Protocol.registerProtocol("https", new
Protocol("https", new MySecureSocketFactory(), 443)); ? Anyways seems to
work now

Kedar