commons-user mailing list archives

From tri...@moja.mine.nu
Subject Re: [HttpClient] Re: Download of file causes connection breakdown with debugging off
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:14:27 GMT
Hi,

I also would like to move to the Island Niue (somewhere close to
new zealand in the pacific ocean), also if there doesn't seem to be
much goin' on. I've never have been there =)

Here's an interesting story about this "where-the-hell-comes-this-
domain-from" topic:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/01/15/niue_is_dead_long_live/

In fact moja.mine.nu is a dyndns-account, and I run my own
mailserver on the aliased box. I'm from germany :)

Ralf