commons-user mailing list archives

From Oscar Picasso <oscgoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Bewixt - SAXBeanWriter for a SAXSource
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 20:06:09 GMT
Hi,

I would like to transform the SAX events generated from a Bean with a
SAXBeanWriter to an arbitrary Result (DOMResult or StreamResult).

This kind of transformation is usually quite trivial.

For example, if we use streams as source and result we could write something
like:

transformer.transform(new StreamSource(inputStream), new
StreamResult(outputStream));

Any idea of using the SAXBeanWriter to perform this kind of transformation.

I have tried many things without success. I don't see if it is possible to
create a SAXSource with the SAXBeanWriter. I have also tried several ways to
provide the ContentHandler needed by the SAXBeanWriter.

Any snippet of  code is welcome.

Oscar