commons-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Re: [project HttpClient] Redirect not supported error
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2004 20:26:27 GMT
Kate,

This is a much complained about limitation of HttpClient 2.0. There are
basically two possibilities:

(1) you can use HttpClient 3.0 alpha1 which is capable of handling
cross-site redirects automatically
(2) manually handle cross-site redirects with HttpClient 2.0

For details refer to the HttpClient redirect guide

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/redirects.html

HTH

Oleg