commons-user mailing list archives

From "bort" <spamb...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: [NET] FTP upload works from test environment but not production {Scanned}
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 01:11:39 GMT
I thought that maybe the filecontents (String) variable was empty as well,
so I place a System.out.println inline with the code below to spit it
out.... and it was fine.

I'm not sure how it could be a permissions or path issue, since the file
does get created on the FTP server.  It just doesn't get filled with
anything.

Do you have any code that uploads a stream of text to an FTP site that I
could compare mine to?

bort

"Bill Simpson" <wsimpson@syntricity.com> wrote in message
> My guess is that your filecontents variable has nothing in it.  When
you're
> on the deployed server you either don't have permissions or the path is
> incorrect.  I don't see in this code where you set that variable up, so I
am
> only speculating.  Good luck.

FTP
> Server, but it has a size of 0 bytes.  It seems as if the
OutputStreamWriter