commons-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <>
Subject RE: [configuration] download?
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 11:39:28 GMT
We are painfully getting to 1.0!  Moving from sandbox to 1.0 has taken much
longer then I ever expected.  As far as the API etc, all of that works,
there won't be any changes between now and 1.0, the last big issue has been
refactoring of the SubsetConfiguration.

at this point everything works quite well, the test case with the
XMLConfigurationDocument still needs to be worked out..  I think the test
case is at fault, versus the code.

Go ahead and build it from CVS, and ignore the bad case (it may be removed
soon).   I am working on getting the nightly's back up, we changed some
testing dependencies and this is killing gump..