commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [jelly] move to dom4j-1.5-beta-2 ?
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 19:44:25 GMT
(if these are the same issues that paul raised a while ago)

digester has the typical problems that SAX-based applications have with
entities. (there's quite a bit of variation in practice between the
specification, the SAX events fed by parsers and what most users
reasonably expect.)

if so, one way to fix these issues is to provide a custom entity
handler. paul wanted some digester changes that were not really
suitable for a general library but might be fine as a configuration for
use with jelly.

- robert