commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Jelly: Processing only a portion of XML
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 15:38:29 GMT
Quite hard...
To be able to evaluate the XPath, you need to parse! Or you use
something like XPP. Or... oh well, yes, or you have a "map" (or
"index") of your XML-file which a good (but non-existent yet) parser
can use to extract only what you want.

Stopping ? Mmh... well... again, that would mean go into the SAX-level
which Jelly only does for output and not for input.

Would be interesting but this looks to me like a quite general question
of parsing!

paul