commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] move to dom4j-1.5-beta-2 ?
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 13:21:59 GMT
Nope, the last changes didn't fix anything... at least as far as I can
see.
(that is, with dom4j-1.5-beta-2, the latest CVS version of Maven trying
to build the latest Jelly)

Can it be I was completely mistaking but MavenUtilities now chokes on a
Betwixt building (BeanReader something) of the project bean  and eats
the exception... quite bad.

paul