commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Jelly: Processing only a portion of XML
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 18:19:20 GMT
Such an assumption would have changed my explanation.

Beware that doing so doesn't mean it's not parsed! It is actually
parsed and stored Dom4j, the tags are then built, and only then it is
run for which you avoid the invokeBody.

So you don't avoid parsing, you just mute output. As when using a j:if.

paul