commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@ags.uni-sb.de>
Subject Re: [jelly] move to dom4j-1.5-beta-2 ?
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 14:46:11 GMT
Cool, oh cool! Will do soon...
Note that these entity problems in Maven may be due to something else
than dom4j and Sax parsing at the level of Jelly. Last I reported
errors which seemed to be more due to digester (but I couldn't finalize
my tests, sorry). In all cases, we would heavily wish at least failing
maven test-cases.

thanks

paul