commons-user mailing list archives

From José Antonio Pérez Testa <japte...@indra.es>
Subject Re: AW: [Digester] using Schema Validation
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 14:49:38 GMT
In fact I am migrating from a SAXBuilder build returning a Document to a
Digester parse returning a Bean , and SAXBuilder finds the error when
Digester not.

This is what I had
        SAXBuilder builder = new SAXBuilder(SAXPARSER, true);
        builder.setFeature(WITHSCHEMA, true);
        builder.setProperty(SCHEMALOCATION, xsdFile);
        return builder.build(reader);
And now I have an implementation of your suggestion.

I've tryed all the setFeature and setProperty combinations I could
imagine with the same result: NO ERROR, NO VALIDATION