commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: DBCP: how to reset pool if I change user/password credential in the database?
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 14:23:24 GMT
You are probably using a PerUserPoolDataSource.

If so then you asking for the same enhancement as Srinath:
http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg07051.html

Same answer: not possible yet.

But the enhancement isn't that hard.
My first idea is to make a "public void close(String name)" method on
PerUserPoolDataSource.

Patch / testcases are welcome ;-)

-- Dirk