commons-user mailing list archives

From Fredrik Westermarck <fredrik.westerma...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: [logging/digester] SimpleLog and Xerces troubles
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 14:01:01 GMT
José Antonio Pérez Testa wrote:

> How do you change the log implementation to SimpleLog??

I have the files commons-logging.properties and simplelog.properties in
my classpath.

The commons-logging.properties have a single line:
org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog

The simplelog.properties contains the configuration for SimpleLog, I have:
org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.defaultlog=debug
org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.showdatetime=true
org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.showlogname=true
org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.showShortLogname=false

Regards,
Fredrik Westermarck