commons-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Perez Jorge <ape...@ignos.com>
Subject Re: JXPath - shared Context
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 08:59:00 GMT
Dmitri Plotnikov wrote:

>Paul,
>
>It looks like you may be using a very old codebase (perhaps the 1.1
>release).  The line numbers in your patch don't seem to match the current
>version. We have fixed a million bugs since that release.  Could you try
>switching to the current build to see if the problem has already been
>addressed?  Please let me know.
>
>Thank you very much.
>
>- Dmitri

Looking at the code in the CVS repository it seems the bug was fixed,
sorry.  I was using release 1.1 because jakarta commons site says it's
the stable release and there is no nightly nor milestone builds.  I read
in the source code that you were working in Xalan integration so I
thought CVS code was not adecuate for use in applications, but I didn't
test it :-(

BTW jxpath is a very useful piece of sofware. Congratulations.