commons-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Perez Jorge <>
Subject Re: JXPath - shared Context
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 08:59:00 GMT
Dmitri Plotnikov wrote:

>It looks like you may be using a very old codebase (perhaps the 1.1
>release).  The line numbers in your patch don't seem to match the current
>version. We have fixed a million bugs since that release.  Could you try
>switching to the current build to see if the problem has already been
>addressed?  Please let me know.
>Thank you very much.
>- Dmitri
Looking at the code in the CVS repository it seems the bug was fixed,
sorry.  I was using release 1.1 because jakarta commons site says it's
the stable release and there is no nightly nor milestone builds.  I read
in the source code that you were working in Xalan integration so I
thought CVS code was not adecuate for use in applications, but I didn't
test it :-(

BTW jxpath is a very useful piece of sofware. Congratulations.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message