commons-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McClure" <pmccl...@paychex.com>
Subject JXPath - shared Context
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 12:53:47 GMT
I'm creating my JXPathContext with a parent context arg - but the new
context does not seem to see anything that was set in the parent
context. Should this work - this would be a very useful feature....

 JXPathContext sharedContext = JXPathContext.newContext(null);
 sharedContext.getVariables().declareVariable("title", "Java");
 sharedContext.setFunctions(new MyExtensionFunctions());
 sharedContext.setLocale(Locale.CANADA);
 sharedContext.setFactory(new MyFactory());

 JXPathContext context = JXPathContext.newContext(sharedContext, auth);

I follow this example, but my 'context' does not know about anything in sharedContext.

thanks,
Paul

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or any employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you. Paychex, Inc.