commons-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McClure" <pmccl...@paychex.com>
Subject JXPath question
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 12:09:50 GMT
I am using JXPath to access an object graph and it is working well in
most cases. My problem is that my graph has some objects that are only
valid for a certain period of time. So these properties are accessed by
date - for example, a property 'foo' would have the getter
getFooAsOf(Date dt). There are many types of objects in the graph, but
all of them subclass a common base class. They all follow the naming
convention above.
Has anybody used JXPath for this kind of situation - I have not found a
way to add the "ValidTime" properties. I'm looking at a custom
JXPathBeanInfo class but not getting very far...
thanks,
Paul

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or any employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you. Paychex, Inc.