commons-user mailing list archives

From ol...@bluewin.ch
Subject RE: [HttpClient] Unsigned Certificates & EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 14:55:52 GMT
Dennis

There are two branches of HttpClient: 2.0 (stable) and development (unstable,
which will eventually become 3.0). The SSL guide unfortunately points at
the development branch (HEAD) instead of (HTTPCLIENT_2_0_BRANCH). I was long
going to fix the problem but there had always been more pressing issues I
needed to turn my attention to. I'll do my (very) best to fix the SSL guide
tonight. Meanwhile use the link below to get the 2.0 version of the easy
SSL protocol factory:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/contrib/org/apache/commons/httpclient/contrib/ssl/?only_with_tag=HTTPCLIENT_2_0_BRANCH

Oleg