commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Tedesco" <Mike_Tede...@skillsoft.com>
Subject Validator Question
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 12:27:04 GMT
I was wondering about Pluggable Validators? I want to build into my app using the struts framework
my own validator independent of Forms and HTTP (i.e. my own class that can be called from
the business layer and all I have to do is supply a bean I want validation to be performed
on.

Is this possible from any layer (when will method get called)  and do you know of the steps
I need to do this and how it explicitly gets called and how does it know about the params
like Field, ValidationAction , etc.?

-- Thanks