commons-user mailing list archives

From Steve Kieu <hai...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Common file upload does not work well with IE 6.0?
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 22:19:01 GMT
Hi,

I have not time to add some debug to find out
messages. Here is the jsp file

Upload survey form: <br><br>
<form action="../FileUploadServ" method=post
enctype="multipart/form-data">
  <input type="file" name='file1' >
  <input type=submit value='Upload'>
</form>
<form action="../FileUploadServ" method=post>
Delete file from server: <br><br>
<input type="text" name="delete" value="file_name">
<input type=submit value='Delete'>
</form>

Attached is the servlet

I found the file name h:\survey3.html in the server
directory instead of survey3.html. Use Netscape or
mozilla it is survey3.html that is what I expect. So
there might be problem with string process somewhere..

Thanks for your reply.

=====
S.KIEU

http://au.movies.yahoo.com