commons-user mailing list archives

From Innovest Ken <innovest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Thread stuck at getting database connection and PoolableConnectionFactory.validateObject
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 15:24:43 GMT
hello Dirk,

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll try v1.2 and
feedback to you. But is the configuration on tomcat
server.xml of dbcp v1.2 same as that of dbcp v1.1, eg,
the parameter setting like minIdle can remain the
same?

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/pool/downloads.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/downloads.html