commons-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Hart" <th...@digitalglobe.com>
Subject Messenger Messagelet subscription problem
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 14:59:46 GMT
All,

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting the exception below using the XML =
below?

javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not parse Messenger subscription =
XML deployment document for URL: =
jndi:/localhost/dm/WEB-INF/subscriptions.xml reason: =
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: =
TestMessagelet

<subscriptions>
  <subscription connection=3D"queue" subject=3D"queue/someQueue">
    <listener className=3D"TestMessagelet"/>
    <servlet>/TestMessagelet"</servlet>
  </subscription>
</subscriptions>

<servlet>
    <servlet-name>TestMessagelet</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>com.company.TestMessagelet</servlet-class>
    <load-on-startup>0</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

   <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>TestMessagelet</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/TestMessagelet</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

Thanks!