commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <>
Subject Re: [digester] comment on documentation re debug and loggers
Date Sun, 09 May 2004 23:31:31 GMT

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 01:22, gary and sarah wrote:
> I am not sure if this is the right place to  send this but here goes

Yep, this is the perfect place for this sort of comment.

> I am using the commons digester component and was having some debugging
> difficulties [see my last message ;-)] and the docs do not seem to be
> very clear on how to debug things

Thanks for your feedback. I will have a look at the current docs
and try to improve on the current debug-related instructions.

FYI, you don't need to add any code to enable basic commons logging;
you can pass these command-line options to the JVM (NB: not tested!):

 java \

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message