commons-user mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: Common file upload does not work well with IE 6.0?
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 21:02:32 GMT
I have not had any problems with different browsers so, maybe you can submit
the part of the code that seems to cause the problem in IE. Do you get a
specific error message?

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.