commons-user mailing list archives

From "Igor Smirnov" <i...@prozone.co.yu>
Subject [logging] How to get logging to use new Monolog subclass
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 08:22:10 GMT
Hollowing Simon's suggestion, I am posting the same question under another
Subject.

And to be more specific: I am working tiwht Monolog logger that implements
and extends log4j functionality. I needed a new Log impl. in commons logging
to be able to use Monolog logger with tomcat.
Hopefully this clears it up. And here's the first post:

I've working with commons logging for the past week and have implemented a
new logger within for my needs.
Now, since I am not confortable with the whole commons package yet and the
user's guide doesn't help much, could anyone explain me step by step how to
set-up my system to use the new logger?

Thanks,
Igor.