commons-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <LAMY_Oliv...@accor-hotels.com>
Subject jelly tag to get all files from a directory
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 10:45:52 GMT
Hi all,
Is there any tags to get all files from a directory.
In fact, I need in a maven goal doing this :

A properties schemas.dir contains the path, I want to put all files from
this path to a variable called schemas.files with some delim (space or
something else).

<util:tokenize var="schemas" delim=" ">
${schemas.files}
</util:tokenize>

<j:forEach var="schema" items="${schemas.iterator()}">
	some jobs for each files
</j:forEach>

I'm using maven 1.0-rc2.

Thanks a lot,
Olivier

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message ?lectronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci apr?s "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destin?s exclusivement ?
l'usage de la  personne ? laquelle ils sont adress?s. Si vous avez re?u ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer ? son ?metteur et de le d?truire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale
ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non express?ment autoris?es de
ce message, sont interdites.