commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] FileUpload limit ? It's only a question
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:35:22 GMT
Without any information on how you are configuring FileUpload, which
container you are using, how big the files are that you are trying to
upload, whether or not the size of the files makes a difference to how many
you can successfully upload, and the stack trace that you are seeing when
things go wrong, we really don't have much to go on, no matter how often you
post the same question. ;-)

By the way, I recommend against using FileUpload from within a JSP page in
the first place. JSP pages are intended for text-based presentation, not
parsing of binary uploads. You should do this from within a servlet instead.

--
Martin Cooper

"Florian Kiebel" <florian.kiebel@matamore.com> wrote in message
I make more tests and I obtain this
With 4 file field there is no problem
With 5, the jsp page doesn't parse the request

Do you have any ideas?

Florian Kiebel