commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject RE: fileUpload redirect problem
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 02:34:38 GMT

Huh? You used a subject line of "fileUpload redirect problem" and stated in
a previous post (quoted above) "... and redirect at the end of the upload".
Now you're saying you're not trying to redirect. Excuse me for being
confused...

> I am using
> the Struts 1.1
> file upload example code.  It works from the war file, but fails when I
> integrate it into the full app.  No changes to .jsp or java code,
> only tweaks to
> the struts-config.xml file and the like.
>
> Is there some secret to this?  Why does it behave diffently?

I don't have any other ideas than the ones I've already posted.

--
Martin Cooper