commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject RE: file upload with javax.portlet.PortletRequest?
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 03:27:05 GMT

Other than "when I get to it", no, I don't. In the very near term, most of
my time is going into finishing the migration of Struts over to an Apache
top level project, and into getting the Struts 1.2.1 release out the door.
FileUpload will be next in line once those are out of the way.

> If it's going to be a while, I guess i'll temporarily create a new
> FileUploadBase.java and DiskFileUpload.java using my portletrequest,
> looks like i'd actually have to use the actionrequest so that i can get
> the input stream.

If you do decide to do that, I'd be interested in hearing about what you
needed to do. Knowing more about where I'm going will most likely help me
get there faster. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper