commons-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, James H [IT]" <james.h.ander...@citigroup.com>
Subject RE: [DBUtils] SqlNullCheckedResultSet not replacing nulls
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:13:01 GMT
Could you recommend a good debugger? I'm not using an IDE.

But, as you pointed out, the invoke() method in DbUtils is pretty simple, so I'm not sure
how this would help, and I'm relectant to try debugging the Driver code...

-----Original Message-----
From: David Graham [mailto:grahamdavid1980@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 11:53 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: RE: [DBUtils] SqlNullCheckedResultSet not replacing nulls

--- "Anderson, James H [IT]" <james.h.anderson@citigroup.com> wrote:
> Is there any good doc on Java reflexion anywhere? I suppose I could pour
> over the javadoc, but from the looks of it that would take days, and I
> just don't have the time.

Reflection isn't that tough to figure out but it might be faster to step
through the DbUtils code in your debugger to find out exactly why the
getNull* methods aren't getting called.

David

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbutils/xref/org/apache/commons/dbutils/wrappers/SqlNullCheckedResultSet.html#354