commons-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, James H [IT]" <james.h.ander...@citigroup.com>
Subject RE: [DBUtils] SqlNullCheckedResultSet not replacing nulls
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:37:06 GMT
Is there any good doc on Java reflexion anywhere? I suppose I could pour over the javadoc,
but from the looks of it that would take days, and I just don't have the time.

Thanks,

jim

-----Original Message-----
From: David Graham [mailto:grahamdavid1980@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 9:18 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [DBUtils] SqlNullCheckedResultSet not replacing nulls

Your code looks correct.  What JDBC driver are you using?  The
implementation of SqlNullCheckedResultSet is dependent on
ResultSet.wasNull() being implemented properly.  Of course, it might be a
bug in DbUtils but the test cases pass for this class (unless the tests
have bugs too :-).

Here's the relevant method from DbUtils:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbutils/xref/org/apache/commons/dbutils/wrappers/SqlNullCheckedResultSet.html#354

There's not a lot of logic there that could go wrong.

David