commons-user mailing list archives

From "Michael MATTOX" <>
Subject [HttpClient] Is there support for URL rewriting?
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:40:57 GMT
Does the Commons HttpClient support URL rewriting?  If so, how?  I read thru
the site and searched the mailing list but I couldn't find anything about
URL rewriting.

Michael Mattox

This E-mail is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or
virus-free.  The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message